Relationship Manager, Private Bank
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 17 Jul 18 2018-07-17
My client, a top-tier global bank is currently seeking for successful Relationship Managers covering the Greater China markets to join them. Bankers from the Priority Banking platform with a strong sales track record are also welcome to apply.
My client is a top-tier global bank with strong footprint in all dynamic markets. Renowned for their excellent brand name and cohesive company culture, they are currently seeking for successful Private Banking Relationship Managers covering the Greater China Markets.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and growing a portfolio of High Net Worth clientele in the China Market.
- Constantly networking with existing and new contacts to develop advisory based relationships
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders across a number of segments, channels and borders
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Private or Priority banking segment and a proven track record of success in building and developing client relationships
- Strong background in investments, corporate finance, insurance and related advisory services
- Good product knowledge in Capital Markets, Investment Management and Trust and Estate Planning will be highly advantageous
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player