About the company: The Company is an EAM (External Asset Management) under an integrated financial services provider group licensed with SFC Type 1, 2, 4, 5, 9. The Company has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen and Hangzhou providing comprehensive tailored financial services such as Family Office, External Asset Management, and Fund Establishment and Management etc. for UHNW individuals & Institutions. This EAM platform is official partner with multiple Top-tier International Private Banks.
This role is also open to other regions (Hong Kong, China, Singapore)
- Provide private banking / professional wealth management and investment services to HNW individual clients (insurance, bonds, funds, equities etc.) based on their investment needs and objectives.
- Enhance existing clients' portfolios through offering suitable wealth management solutions within our diversified range of products in International private banking platform such as UBS, Credit Suisse, BOS, JB, Nomura, CICC, etc.
- Build up and maintain business relationships with the portfolio of private banking / wealth management customers.
- Formulate and execute sales and marketing strategies for the wealth management and other products of the Group to achieve the sales targets.
- Work closely with Product Specialist / Investment Consultant Team to ensure the viability of investment portfolios for the achievement of investment objectives of customers.
- Formulate clients acquisition tactics through workable sales strategy and execution of marketing event/sales activities to generate business.
- Comply with full compliance with internal guidelines and external regulatory bodies.
- Preferably a Degree holder or equivalent
- Experiences in wealth management serving UHNW individual clients, preferably from private banking
- Holder of SFC license for Types 1, 9 will be an advantages
- Good knowledge in private banking and other wealth management products
- Sales-oriented with good relationship building and customer service skills