- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BOC International
- 19 Oct 17 2017-10-19
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
- Conduct industry and company fundamental research for Materials sector;
- Develop financial models and valuation;
- Maintain and develop in-house database;
- Prepare Research reports;
- Identify and formulate investment ideas, and promote investment ideas to clients;
- Participate in other projects as requested by Management or team leader
- Bachelor degree or above in finance, accounting, science or related disciplines
- 3 years or above relevant experience in Investment Research, with equity research experience in cement industry preferred
- Strong understanding of financial markets and corporate financials
- Advanced computer skills in Excel & Powerpoint
- Proficiency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese with excellent communication skills
- Attentive to details
- Team-orientated, able to work independently and with own initiative.
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)