This individual will assume coverage on the China property sector. He/she is expected to have stock coverage experience and strong writing and presentation skills in both Mandarin and English. He/she will work closely with sales to consistently deliver fundamental research on listed property companies and IPO companies in the property sector. The Research Analyst will present value-added recommendations to institutional/private bank/family office investors as well as internal sales.
- This Analyst will focus on Chinese property companies that are listed or to be listed in Hong Kong.
- Produce thematic research on China property sector.
- Build financial models of property companies.
- Produce pre-deal research and conduct pre-deal marketing on IPO companies.
- Identify and communicate trends and investment opportunities with sales and institutional/private bank/family office investors.
- Develop relationships with buy-side analysts, corporates, industry experts and other external sources to support research efforts.
- We have flexibility for this candidate to expand coverage on non-property sectors.
- 4-5 years' experience in investment research on China property sector.
- Independent coverage experience.
- Strong written and presentation skills in Mandarin and English.
- Analytical skills, attention to details, and accuracy.
- Bachelor degree in mathematics, finance, accounting, economics or a related field.