Research Analyst - Health Care
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- SAFE Investment
- 17 Sep 18 2018-09-17
A well-established international asset management firm which is one of the major institutional investors in the global financial markets and one of the biggest funds by AUM in Hong Kong. We invest in a wide range of products with an international dimension. We are now looking for high caliber candidates who would like to share our commitment and professional values. We offer competitive remuneration package and a commitment to training and continual professional development.
- Conduct research analysis and write in depth reports on healthcare companies under coverage
- Building, maintaining and updating company forecast and valuation models
- Monitor earnings cycle, give timely comments and reviews.
- Produce reports and financial models on the findings and generate investment ideas to portfolio managers
- Interact with industry contacts, investor relations personnel, and senior management at listed companies.
- Degree holder in finance or related disciplines.
- 5+ years’ experience in bottom-up research, specializing in the Healthcare sectors.
- Sell-side or buy-side Research Analyst experience preferred.
- US, Europe Health Care coverage, with focus in pharmaceutical and biotechnology preferred.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese with fluency in Putonghua
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, diligent, independent thinker and efficient team player.