Research Analyst - Insurance
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- SAFE Investment
- 24 Sep 18 2018-09-24
A well-established international asset management firm which is one of the major institutional investors in the global financial markets and one of the biggest funds by AUM in Hong Kong. We invest in a wide range of products with an international dimension. We are now looking for high caliber candidates who would like to share our commitment and professional values. We offer competitive remuneration package and a commitment to training and continual professional development.
- Responsible for primary coverage of Insurance sector and the companies, specifically US and Europe;
- Conduct research analysis and write in depth reports;
- Building, maintaining and updating company forecast and valuation models;
- Monitor earnings cycle, give timely comments and reviews;
- Produce reports and financial models on the findings and generate investment ideas to portfolio managers;
- Actively communicate with companies and industry contacts to build an opinion on covered companies.
- Master’s Degree holder in finance or related disciplines;
- 5+ years’ experience in bottom-up research, solid knowledge on the Insurance sector;
- Sell-side or buy-side Research Analyst experience preferred;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese with fluency in Putonghua;
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills;
- Self-motivated, diligent, independent thinker and efficient team player.