Research Analyst (China Consumer)
- Actively monitor the covered industries and corporates and yield distinctive investment idea.
- Conduct in-depth industry and company research. Publish research reports and other materials with tight deadlines.
- Proactively engage with institutional investors through phone calls, meetings and roadshows.
- Liaise with corporates and industry experts to host various events.
- Bachelor degree or above, with 3-6 years’ experience in covering/assisting in covering consumer discretionary space. Candidates covering other sectors will also be considered.
- Strong commitment to sell-side equity research.
- Good contacts with the corporates and industry experts in China consumer sector.
- Seasoned financial modelling skill and accounting knowledge.
- Hard-working and self-motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidates who have passed CFA level III exams preferred.
- Fluency in spoken English and Mandarin and proficiency in written English.
If you are seeking a dynamic environment in which to build your career in CLSA, please send applications to email@example.com.
CLSA may collect personal data from you for purposes relating to your engagement with the Company, including human resource management and other business and internal / external compliance purposes. Any personal information and /or data collected and held by the Company may be used by the Company or transferred (whether within/ outside Hong Kong) to any other parties within the Company, subsidiaries and affiliates of the Company, internal or external service providers, or any other relevant parties including governmental or regulatory authorities, for the above purposes.