Research Analyst (Hardware), Asset Management
- Bonus HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 23 Sep 18 2018-09-23
Overview A well-established asset manager is looking for an experienced Hardware equity analyst to join their investment
Our client has expanded their business in HK since 2007 with over US$150 billion with a focus in TMT, Consumer, Property and Industrial sectors
This post is responsible for supporting the PM and makes investment decision for Greater China equities with a focus in Hardware (TMT)
- Closely follow and understand industry and company specific activities in the coverage sectors - IT hardware in the Greater China market (including domestic A-shares)
- Write regular industry and company reports and company initiations from scratch
- Perform financial modelling & valuation work
- Build relationships and facilitate information flow with contacts at covered companies, sell-side research, etc.
- Communicate and recommend investment ideas to portfolio managers
- Participate and contribute to client meetings and events, as well as marketing activities
This is a position which requires Strong analytical and quantitative skills, coupled with good interpersonal and presentational skills. You will also be a good team player who innovates and looks for new solutions to existing problems.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree or above
- Prior work experience in investment research of related sectors (buy or sell side) will be an advantage
- Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal. Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Must work well in a collaborative team environment.
- Must have strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Bloomberg, Wind, financial modelling, valuation methods, etc.
- Highly motivated self-starter who is proactive and takes initiative
What's on offer?
This is a great opportunity for an experienced hardware equity research analyst who would like to join a reputable asset management firm. This position is also open to sell side equity research candidates who has been focusing in the mentioned sector
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Lilian Yeung on +852 2848 9518