Research Analyst / Associate
- Attractive Package + Benefits
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Pacific Focus
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
A reputable asset management firm is looking for a proactive and self-driven candidate to join the Research & Development team.
- Generate thematic research on macroeconomics and various industry topics
- Prepare investor marketing materials, newsletters, and investment reports
- Prepare commentary and interpretation of economic data releases
- Maintain and update the investment trackers
- Assist in investment monitoring, and ad-hoc projects etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in finance, economics, or related disciplines
- 2+ years of equity research or macro research experience in buy-side or sell-side firm
- Strong editorial judgment, editing, analytic and writing skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese
- Proven ability to integrate and synthesize research information from multiple sources, delivering insights and recommendations
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Experience in marketing program, designing presentation, brochure, or product materials will be value added
- Candidate with more experience and higher qualification may be considered as Associate.