Research Associate, APAC Strategy
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Links International
- 02 Nov 17 2017-11-02
Due to expansion, a Global Investment Bank is currently looking to add a Research Associate to their APAC Strategy team in Hong Kong. The individual should possess sound analytical skills, with a focus on finanicial and quantitative modelling.
An established Investment Bank, with an expanding Equities platform, currently seeks a Research Associate to join their Strategy (Asia Pacific) team in Hong Kong.
- Provide APAC wide research support to the Chief Equity Strategist.
- On-going support for financial and quantitative modelling and regular database management.
- Assist with regular report writing.
- Independently analyse a range of thematic research projects.
- Engage with multiple stakeholders in the Asia-Pacific region, and complete client requests with minimal supervision.
- Degree holder in Quantitative Finance, Accounting or related disciplines.
- 1 year relevant experience or internships in an investment bank/investment management firm's equity research department.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated team player who possesses good attitude and strong commitment to work.
- Excellent spoken and written English. Mandarin fluency is a plus.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint.
- Coding proficiency in one or more of VBA, R, Python, or Matlab.