Research Associate (Healthcare)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- CLSA Limited
- 22 Sep 17
CLSA, Asia’s leading and longest-running brokerage and investment group, is seeking an associate to support the Equity Research team in Hong Kong covering the healthcare sector. This multifaceted role requires research on target industries and listed companies, financial modeling and engagement with institutional investors and is perfect for an energetic individual who wants to build a career in broking.
• Retrieve and analyse information from databases for all stocks under primary coverage, as well as external data sources e.g. Bloomberg, CEIC, Evaluator.
• Help track and analyze news relating to telecom sector
• Support Head of China/HK Healthcare for preparation of market reports and presentation materials in PowerPoint.
• Helps sector analysts with information requests
• Following Company result announcements, this person will be responsible for updating models/ records for specific companies that he/she might cover individually.
• Travel overseas for company visits and conduct independent company analysis
• Minimum 1 – 2 years relevant experience
• Bachelor degree or above in a business related discipline, preferably in Finance and/ or Accounting
• Fluency in English and Mandarin is a must
• CPA qualification a big advantage
• Strong accounting and analytical skills and an understanding of financial modelling
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and management skills
• High level of commercial acumen
If you are seeking a dynamic environment in which to build your career in equity broking and the investment industry please send applications to email@example.com.
CLSA is an Asia’s leading capital markets and investment group, connecting global investors to insights, liquidity and capital to drive their investment strategies.
Award-winning research, an extensive Asia footprint, direct links to China and highly experienced finance professionals differentiate our innovative products and services in asset management, alternative investment, corporate finance, capital markets, securities and wealth management.
As the international platform of CITIC Securities, China’s largest investment bank, CLSA is uniquely positioned to facilitate cross border capital flows and bridge China to the world and the world to China.
Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CLSA operates from 20 cities across Asia, Australia, the Americas and Europe.
For further information, please visit www.clsa.com.