We are seeking top calibre candidates to join our team for diversified investment management services investing to TMT. Candidates are responsible for assisting the team in industry research, deal screening and execution process for transactions in target industries.
- Conduct industrial/company-specific analyses, identify the main industrial players, current industrial trends, with emphasis on TMT in private and public markets
- Quantitative and qualitative research analysis and develop investment recommendations on private/public companies
- Draft investment memo, presentations and performance reports to Management
- Monitor projects performance throughout the entire investment period including review of asset performance and recommending divestment strategies
- Support other subsidiaries of the family office in various functions when required
- Perform related ad-hoc projects
- Degree holder or above in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related disciplines
- 1-3 years experience in research and accounting, audit experience or CPA/CFA qualification would be advantages
- Strong analytical and numerical sense with high level of attention to details, and able to work independently under pressure
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties please send detailed resume stating career history, qualification, date of availability, current and expected salary and contact details to the Human Resources Department. All personal information will be used only for recruitment purpose.