A PRC investment banking group is looking for Responsible Officer 4&9 – KIP Key Investment Personnel for Fixed Income Public Fund
A leading PRC investment banking group is seeking capable candidate to fill the above position.
- Manage public funds launched in HK or in other overseas offices and manage discretionary portfolios/institution obtained in HK or in other overseas offices
- Assist CIO in coordinating investment activities Build up country model portfolio
- Visit companies and attend corporate presentation
- Write research reports
- Participate in investment talks/seminars to present investment outlook
- Accompany sales/marketing team to visit potential or existing clients
- Provide active support in new product development e.g. back-testing
- New product ideas from investment point of view
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or relevant disciplines
- 10 years of experience with at at least 5 years in managing PUBLIC FUND – FIXED INCOME portfolios with solid track record
- SFC licence holder in regulated activity Type 4 and Type 9, KIP (Key Investment Personnel)
- Good knowledge of fixed income market
- Good command of English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.