Responsible Officer / RO, SFC Type 4 & 9 (1-Year Contract)
- Competitive Package
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- China Daisy Asset Management Limited
- 15 Oct 18
The Company is one of the most reputable asset management fund houses in China and they are looking for great talent to join their team in Hong Kong Branch office. This role can give you experience in leading budgeting, forecasting and reporting process. It would definitely drive deep insights and analysis with focus on the future. You can take ownership of fund accounting process across different funds and be exposed to all rounded finance and operation functions working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as Responsible Officer with management responsibilities and duties to supervise SFC Type 4 & 9 RA;
- Supervise and manage daily operations to ensure full regulatory compliance;
- Communication with SFC and other regulators;
- Comply with all applicable laws, rules & regulations and standard of good market practices;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree holder or above in Finance, Economics or Business related disciplines;
- Current holder of SFC RO license for Type 4 and 9 RA (without conditions) or with active license status;
- Minimum 5 years of solid relevant working experience;
- Sound knowledge of SFO, regulations and guidelines of regulatory authorities and risk management control;
- Ability to work under pressure; with honesty, integrity and strong analytical, leadership, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)