A retail bank with strong local based network is now looking for a coach / trainer / mentor role to join them for business expansion purpose.
- Own and manage the training, coaching and mentorship of bank branch frontline sales staff, primarily new joined sale persons, to enhance their professional knowledge, product technical information, sales techniques, communication skills and banking professional discipline.
- Closely track, monitor, evaluate and review the performance of new joined sales staff for their business KPI achievement, successful/fail scenario review, customer experience role play, complaint handling, customer need exploration / satisfaction, products upsell, etc.
- Develop training materials such as scripts, presentations, case studies to enlighten / strengthen the business minds and sales oriented thinking direction of sales staff towards bank’s business directions.
- Tertiary education or above with around 5 years relevant work experience or exposure in bank / insurance / finance company for duties of coaching / training / mentor of frontline sales staff
- Highly proficient in training of inexperienced new join sales staff and prepare them for achieving business targets and KPI
- Strong communication and mentor skills in Chinese and English, good usage of MS Office.
Interested parties please send your resume in MS Word format with current & expected salary and notice period to email@example.com. For details, please feel free to contact Johnny at 6659 0667.