A leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across the globe.
- Responsible for the credit risk governance, policies and framework for the secured lending business
- Communicate to the business and implement the regulations and internal standards implemented
- Drive change in the underwriting and portfolio risk management
- Maintain the credit strategy, conduct assurance test and support implementation of regulations and internal policies
- Design and maintain risk control parameters across the Secured Lending, Retail Credit, including policies, control standards, risk exposure limits etc
- Review risk appetite metric and thresholds
- Review loss rate, credit risk weighted asset with historical trends and ensure effective management response plans are in place to respond to extreme but plausible scenarios
- Ensure compliance with local governance requirement and processes.
- Minimum 8 years retail secured lending credit management experience
- Strong ability to assess risk and appropriate levels of return
- Able to manage risk in highly varied product base.
- Expertise in process design and control
- Understanding of the HKMA regulatory framework