Retail Credit Manager (Credit Policy)
• Responsible for executing all-rounded policy duties of various products in unsecured lending.
• Manage and monitor the Card and loan portfolio to ensure asset quality.
• Provide recommendation to senior executive regarding policy strategy effectiveness for various portfolios.
• To prepare regular or ad hoc reports with regard to the lending portfolio and credit compliance.
• Keep abreast of the prevailing market conditions, bank policies or guidelines and regulatory requirements of credit risk management and ensure compliance thereof.
• Liaise with various parties to consider various risks in product / project development processes.
• Performs other duties as assigned. Requirements:
• University Degree with major in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related disciplines.
• Professional qualification such as ACCA, FRM, CFA will be desirable.
• At least 5 years' experience in credit analysis, preferably with retail credit policy formulation experience.
• Sound knowledge of all aspects of credit industry.
• Good credit sense / credit judgment with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good command of both verbal and written English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua an advantage.
• Good knowledge of SAS Programming and Microsoft Office.