Retail Credit Officer/ Manager (Credit Policy)
- Develop, prepare and review regular credit MIS for retail credit portfolio (including Credit Cards, Secured / Unsecured Loans, SME) to monitor credit performance and asset quality.
- Perform analysis to identify potential credit risks and suggest appropriate risk mitigation measures.
- Provide analytic support to help management decision and policy formulation / enhancement.
- University degree holder, preferably in business administration, finance, economics, statistics or risk management related discipline
- Minimum 2 years' experience, preferably in credit risk management/MIS function of consumer lending business in financial institution/bank
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of credit industry
- Good analytical skills, detail-minded and proficient in using SAS, Microsoft Excel (VBA) and SQL
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Retail Credit Manager.