Retail Risk Analytics Manager/ Assistant Manager (12 months contract )
- Competitive Salary
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- Wellesley Associates Limited
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
Our client, a global bank, is looking for multiple risk analytics individuals to support their growing business in retail credit portfolios.
- Review and enhancing existing scorecards to reduce complexity and increase transparency of segmentation
- Oversight of the retail client portfolio in terms of risk undertaking, profitability and improvement on Strategies
- Facilitate application of credit policy rules to support business growth
- Identify gaps in operation flow and propose measures to streamline operation process and enhance customer experience.
- Bachelor/Masters degree in statistics or business related discipline
- Strong SAS knowledge and Retail Strategy Development
- Minimum five years of experience in credit cycle management / credit risk management in retail banking environment. Candidate with less experience would be considered as Assistant Manager role.
- Good understanding of acquisition and portfolio management methodologies.
- Experience in utilizing data analytics for robust strategy design and development.
- Strong planning, analytical, communications, decision-making, influencing, interpersonal and project management skills.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online (attn.: Jane Wong) with your latest CV in word format and expected salary. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.