Retail Risk Analytics Manager (Banking)
- 50-60,000 HKD per month + Bonus HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Stirling Andersen HK
- 21 Sep 18 2018-09-21
One of the largest banking groups globally is currently seeking a high caliber professional to join their team as a Retail Risk Analytics Manager.
- Strong understanding of financial industry and knowledge of programming language such as; Statistical Analysis System (others are welcome).
- Support data management projects and or Business intelligence needs.
- Create and execute moderate to highly complex programs with organized structures and proper documentation
- Diagnose and resolve moderate to complex issues and improve the efficiency of processes and programs
- Manage delivery within agreed timelines and as per agreed quality standards.
- Expertise and endorsement is required from colleagues in Risk, Product, Finance, and various analytics functions at country, regional, and global levels.
- Methodology and execution governance processes are subject to scrutiny and modification by internal operational risk control teams including Independent Model Review and Internal Audit.
- Demonstrate strong project management abilities in delivering large and complex projects.
- University degree or post graduate qualification with a relevant quantitative content
- Experience in risk modelling and management, credit cycle management and data analytics in retail banking environment
- Knowledge and understanding in one or more of the below areas preferred:
- Basel, International Financial Reporting Standard 9, Stress Testing Model Development, Model Monitoring, Implementation and Execution
- Acquisition and Behavioral Risk, Scorecard Model Development, Business Strategy Development and Monitoring
- Loss Forecasting and Provisioning
- Strong experience in data analysis using relevant software packages i.e. Statistical Analysis System , Excel, Visual Basic for Applications , SQL.
- MI, automation and streamlining of work process
- Demonstrate strong problem solving and project management skills
- The ability to communicate with a various range of stakeholders including technical and non-technical staff