Retirement Client Services Officer/Specialist
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Fidelity International
- 09 Dec 18
We are currently looking for someone with good energy and passion to join our Retirement Client Services team.
About Hong Kong DC Business
Fidelity has served HK ORSO schemes since 1988 and we extended our retirement product offerings to cover MPF in 2000. Today we are the largest provider of ORSO member choice defined contribution schemes in HK and among the top MPF providers by assets under management.
Hong Kong DC Relationship Management is responsible for maintaining relationship with institutional clients in Hong Kong which embrace both ORSO and MPF DC member choice clients while the Retirement Client Services Team is focused on providing phone and walk-in services to all Hong Kong DC clients.
Purpose of your role
To support the Fidelity Investor Hotlines and provide customer service enquiries and requests for our HKDC business in Hong Kong.
Your key accountabilities
- Answer inbound calls
- Place phone deals with the customers
- Conduct outbound service calls
- Bring customers' voices into the organisation
- Handle client/customer correspondence
- Handle issues relating to orders and "Not In Good Order" (NIGO) instructions
- Assist in handling the team's administrative tasks (if required)
- Service walk-in clients face to face if necessar
- Perform User Acceptance Test / Healthcheck for system / applications upgrades
- Assist in ad-hoc projects / new initiatives
- Other duties assigned by the line managers
- Ability to work on multiple tasks/priorities with a strong customer service focus
- Ensure personal customer service key performance indicators are met
- Monitor quality control and risk awareness
- Resolve daily issues independently
Your skills and experience
- University graduate in business, finance, economics or a related discipline
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Ideally 2 years' experience in call centre, Banking or Fund Managemen
- An understanding of the Hong Kong MPF and pension industry.
- Registration with SFC and MPFA
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Flexible & positive attitude to work
- Customer focused & service oriented
- Be a strong, positive team player interested in developing oneself and others
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong problem solving skills in handling customer enquiries
- Can conduct himself/herself in a professional fit and proper manner
- Advocate Fidelity's values internally and externally