The Company Our client is an established SFC licensed (type 1,2,4,6,9) Investment bank with PRC influence. Their business coverage includes IPO, DMC, M&A, Asset Management and Brokerage. They are currently looking for an experienced professional to be their Risk SVP.
- Lead and manage the Risk function by articulating and championing the global Risk vision and strategy.
- Play a leading role ensuring the organisational Risk management activities are effectively managed, independent, organised and forward thinking.
- Ensure all elements of Risk are managed within the agreed risk appetite of the clients and organisational policies.
- Comply with corporate standards by implementing effective policies, procedures and methodologies
- Oversee that there is sufficient Investment Risk coverage for all funds managed in the region.
- Drive Risk management initiatives and action through proactively engaging key stakeholders.
- Lead on the identification and mitigation on Risk issues.
- Ensure various organisational Risk issues are managed and identified by challenging and supporting the business.
- Responsible for developing the Risk Management Framework, manage the collective identified Risk throughout the investment platform.
- Present the firm Risk Management Processes to external stakeholders.
- Implement the latest Risk management techniques by staying updated with the latest techniques
- Play a key part in business change initiatives and projects by providing advice from a Risk standpoint
- Develop, improve and implement the organisational Risk Management Framework to address potential emerging risks.
- Play a key role in educating senior management on the importance of solid and robust internal controls and appropriate actions the organisation should take on key risk and regulatory issues.
- Degree or above in any related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years experience in various areas of risk.
- Working experience in investment bank is an advantage.
- Experience in project risk management will be a valuable advantage.
- Relevant experience in leading or supporting large projects.
- Strong analytical skills, sound judgement, interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of risk assessment in alternative investment, equity investment and fund investment.
- Proficiency in Mandarin would be a necessity.
- Very Stable working hour.
- Competitive year end bonus.
- Great annual leave package.
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance.
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
For further information, please contact our Douglas Au at 2523 9994
da(@) harbridgepartners (.) com
consultants(@) harbridgepartners (.) com