Perform the daily duties in Risk Management Department.
- Assist and participate in the development and on-going enhancement implementation of risk management framework.
- Design, and implement risk management policy and relevant thresholds; quantify risks and monitor the adherence to risk thresholds and policy.
- Regularly monitoring risks in the portfolios and presenting pertinent analyses on markets, portfolio risk and performance drivers.
- Ensure the risk reports and analysis are timely and accurately delivered.
- Participate in projects related to risk database enhancement, workflow streamline.
- Perform other duties as assigned by head of risk.
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, risk management related, or quantitative subject.
- At least 2 years of experience in financial institutions, preferably in risk, product control, or other related functions.
- Knowledge on financial products, i.e. stocks (especially ETF), bonds, derivatives (future, swaps).
- Team player, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- With good Microsoft Excel skills. Programming skills (VBA, Python) is a plus.
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English, proficiency in Mandarin is preferred.