• Support Senior Risk Manager in enhancing current investment risk framework.
• Work as the second line of defense to provide independent risk oversight of retail funds and institutional mandates on daily basis.
• Perform investment risk analysis and performance attribution analysis by utilizing third party risk solution.
• Carry out deep-dive portfolio review to identify emerging risk issues and propose risk limits to mitigate risk.
• Monitor market risk events and report the relevant impact to senior management.
• Liaise with various stakeholders to ensure data integrity and compliance with funds’ risk budget.
• Participate in risk system implementation and UAT process.
• Excellent Chinese report writing skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Risk Management or related quantitative discipline.
• Details oriented with good numerical and analytical skills.
• Professional qualifications CFA or FRM preferred.
• 2-5 years work experience in Financial Institutions particularly in credit, liquidity and market risk fields.
• Sound investment product knowledge in equity, FX, rates and other derivatives.
• Hands on experience in vendor system such as Bloomberg, Factset or MSCI Barra etc.
• Solid programming skills in VBA and SQL will be an added advantage.
Interested parties please send detailed resume to the Human Resources Manager by e-mail (email@example.com). All applications will be treated in strict confidential and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.