Risk Infrastructure Manager
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Chandler Macleod
- 20 Jul 18 2018-07-20
A Global Bank is currently looking for a Risk Infrastructure Manager to join their team.
- Global Bank
- Competitive Remuneration
- Highly Regarded Corporate Culture
- Responsible for contributing to the implementation of risk engineering projects
- Managing a small team of risk business change professionals to implement risk projects and or support the quality production usage of risk systems
- Establishing efficient and robust processes to ensure quality production usage and support of one or more risk projects
- Assisting senior management to liaison between Group Risk and Regional Risk
- Act as an intermediary between deployment team and business to get the requirements on project and or change request and translate the change request into technical specification and connect back with deployment team to get these changes implemented
- Participate in Regional and Country's User and Project Work Groups to channel regional views as Subject Matter Expert to the risk initiatives, re-engineering projects
- Manage and monitor the tasks leading to the successful implementation of Risk projects and systems in the region
- Lead a team of risk system professionals to complete the tasks for a successful implementation of risk systems or support the quality production usage of risk systems
- Provide options within the Financial Instructional Manuals framework to businesses to achieve business plans
- Ensure quality production process of risk systems in the supported region
- Bachelor's degree in Business, finance or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in banking and financial sector
- Experience of project, system and process design, development and implementation.
- Experience of managing multiple, complex projects.
- Experience in banking project management
- Has developed a satisfactory level of professional competence which helps to determine risk based solutions.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Cosmo Chau on +852 2833 4113 for more information.