Our Client is a leading Chinese holding company which provides comprehensive financial services for both the Chinese and overseas companies.
- Enhance risk management of asset management and direct investment;
- Follow up on approved deals to ensure that they meet their objectives, and to raise any deal issues and to propose mitigation solutions in a timely manner;
- Prepare different types of risk reports;
- Assist on risk assessment of fixed income and equity investments, particularly to evaluate complex deals to form an independent risk opinion, and to draft the risk review report or proposed plan for approval;
- Participate in new investment product launching, such as risk control policies;
- Control and analyze any risk indicators;
- Assist the relevant secretarial committee works and on ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Finance, Accounting, or Business is preferred;
- Holder of FRM, CFA, CPA or CAIA is preferred;
- At least 8 years risk management experiences in financial institutions;
- Candidate with detailed knowledge of bond market, risk models and products is preferred;
- Familiar with Bloomberg Solutions, AM system, Equity and Fixed Income derivatives system;
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and Programming;
- Strong communication, presentation and problem-solving skills;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)