Risk Management - PRIVATE EQUITY
- Attractive HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
A major PRC investment bank is looking for experienced Private Equity Investment Risk Management professional to join their Risk Management team, reporting to Head of Risk Management in Hong Kong.
- Review new investment proposals, assess the underlying business logics, evaluate the counterparty's credit risk, and collateral's liquidity for loans, fixed income products, structured products, fundsand PE/VC projects;
- Identify, measure, monitor and report relevant risks (i.e.investment / market / credit risks, etc.) in deal and fund / portfolio levels, form independent risk assessment reports and provide recommendations to senior management and Investment Committee perform ad hoc due diligence and on-site visit with investment team
- Prepare regular risk reports for senior management and Head Office
- Update risk policies and assist in setting relevant risk guidelines and limits
- Undergraduate or Master Degree holder major in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related discipline
- With 4 years or above of working experience in Risk Management for Private Equity or Direct Investment line of business
- Holder of FRM and CPA qualifications will be an advantage
- Native fluent in Mandarin speaking and written Chinese
- Self-motivated, independent, diligent and devoted working attitude
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only.