The primary role of the Risk Solutions Senior Analyst is to support asset-liability modelling projects and strategic asset allocation for insurance companies across the Asia Pacific region.
- Perform efficient frontier, duration, and cash flow analysis in order to develop investment strategy recommendations based on the client’s financial objectives and risk tolerance.
- Produce and validate quarterly calibrations of asset class models for the Asia Pacific market.
- Create new financial models of asset classes in the Asia Pacific market.
- Produce Risk Neutral and Real World stochastic scenarios in order to support ESG based project work such as Economic Capital Modelling.
- Maintain and update customized client reports which communicate the analysis that has been performed and provides clients with a mechanism for investment decision making.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a numerate subject such as mathematics, actuarial science, quantitative finance, economics, etc.
- At least two years’ working experience
- Experience of working in a technical role within the finance industry, e.g. investment, investment consulting, actuarial etc. preferred.
- Experience with programming languages such as MATLAB, R, Python, etc. preferred.
- Demonstrate willingness to learn and expand one’s knowledge and skills.
- Work proactively to provide solutions to clients
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to produce high quality work within project deadlines.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment Purposes only**
Conning (www.conning.com) is a leading investment management firm with approximately $179 billion in global assets under management as of December 31, 2019.* With a long history of serving the insurance industry, Conning supports institutional investors, including pension plans, with investment solutions and asset management offerings, risk modeling software, and industry research. Founded in 1912, Conning has investment centers in Asia, Europe and North America.
*As of December 31, 2019, represents the combined global assets under management for the affiliated firms under Conning Holdings Limited, Cathay Securities Investment Trust Co., Ltd. (“SITE”) and Global Evolution Fondsmæglerselskab A/S and its group of companies (the “Global Evolution Companies”). The Global Evolution Companies are affiliates of Conning. SITE reports internally into Conning Asia Pacific Limited, but is a separate legal entity under Cathay Financial Holding Co., Ltd. which is the ultimate controlling parent of all Conning controlled entities.