STI Asset Management Limited (“STIAM”) is currently licensed company to carry Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (advising on securities) and Type 9 (asset management) regulated activities in Hong Kong. The company provides wide range of services to professional investors and institutional clients relate to asset management and investment sectors.
- Provide risk, legal and compliance support to management and business units for the Group;
- Review documents, business agreement, questions, or situations given, etc. to provide consultative support & management reporting related to risk & compliance;
- Design & execute the general risk control and monitoring requirements for the Group;
- Prepare & execute monitoring & control procedures on relevant business activities;
- Work closely with Compliance team to perform surveillance exercises according to internal control and compliance procedures to ensure full adherence with internal policies and external regulatory requirements;
- Maintain risk & compliance policies and coordinate with business units to ensure due compliance with regulatory requirements and analyze actual or potential compliance/operation risks involved in businesses / products / systems;
- Assist daily operations related to risk & compliance;
- Acquire the necessary license and permission from authorities;
- Provide project management support or coordination to COO, RO and Department Head for risk, control & compliance matters; and
- Any ad hoc assignment as requested by the Group.
- At least 3 years' relevant experience in financial institutions;
- Experience of risk management, internal control, auditing or related discipline;
- University degree in Law, Finance, Business, Accounting or related disciplines;
- Possess relevant experience in legal, compliance, business/investment contract, and good knowledge of regulatory requirements, procedures and guidelines
- Self-motivated, meticulous, analytical and strong organization skills
- Good communication skills, good English and Cantonese, both verbal and written
- Good coordination capabilities and project management skills
- Positive and support working attitude, multi-tasking and good time management, ability to face pressure, and adapt to a continuously evolving system and work flow environment.
Interested candidates, please apply together with a detailed CV and the following information via email via "Apply Now".
- Expected salary
- Current and last salaries
- Reason for leaving current and past employments