Risk analyst (Trading risk)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- SAFE Investment
- 20 Jun 18 2018-06-20
A well-established international asset management firm which is one of the major institutional investors in the global financial markets and one of the biggest funds by AUM in Hong Kong. We invest in a wide range of products with an international dimension. We are now looking for high caliber candidates who would like to share our commitment and professional values. We offer competitive remuneration package and a commitment to training and continual professional development.
- Provide advisory support to traders, Risk and IT on regulatory rules;
- Communicate with traders and supervisors to assess risk and remediate issues;
- Assist in the design and maintenance of written supervisory procedures;
- Assist in regulatory reviews, including inquiries, audits and exams;
- Actively monitor regulatory developments and trends, and take appropriate action to ensure the business unit complies with new or amended regulations;
- Interact with technology support to ensure trading technology and trading practices remain compliant with Firm policies and industry regulation.
- Minimum of two years of related experience;
- Candidate must work independently, proficient in time management and able to initiate and manage projects;
- Bachelor's degree required.