Risk and Compliance Manager (Risk Management / Compliance Management)
- Salary negotiable
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- PICC Asset Management（Hong Kong）Co. Ltd.
- 30 Jul 18 2018-07-30
Our company is a large financial institution with a strong presence in Greater China region. We are currently seeking a talented individual to join in our Legal & Compliance team.
Reporting to the Head of Legal & Compliance Dept, you will be responsible for
- Measure and assess portfolio risk and performance across different investment strategies and fund products.
- Compile regular risk and performance reports on a timely, consistent and accurate basis.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests in risk and performance from various business units within the company.
- Assist in daily and ad-hoc compliance work.
The ideal candidate
- 3-5 year solid risk management and compliance working experience within financial industry.
- Practical knowledge in computer and Bloomberg.
- Fluent Mandarin is essential; both English and Chinese writing skills preferable.
- Knowledge in Securities and Futures Ordinance and SFC codes and guidelines will be required.
- Risk management related qualification incl. FRM preferable.