Credit risk officer role in Asia’s top-ranked online broker. The incumbent will conduct credit risk management in brokerage business. Hiring manager offers an attractive remuneration package and friendly working environment. The location is in Sheung Wan, Hong Kong.
- Perform credit risk assessment on counterparties and conduct periodic reviews.
- Monitor credit portfolios in the brokerage business.
- Review daily risk reports and assist to implement risk policy.
- Participate in system implementation and enhancement.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Minimum of 3 years of risk management and credit control experience preferably in banks/securities/wealth management firms.
- Proficiency inequities, SBL, repo, futures, options, and other derivatives products.
- Good command of Excel and knowledge of VBA or Python is an advantage.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin).