- 55k-60k + commission
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Sep 18 2018-09-12
Summary ITIVITI, a privately owned young and dynamic FinTech firm is looking for a Sales Executive to grow its Asia business About the role: The Sales Executive is responsible for identifying, qualifying and prospecting new business opportunities, as well as managing the existing relationship with an eye for growing revenue by cross-selling or up selling. This role is part of the sales team and reports to the head of sales.
Ullink, a privately owned young and dynamic FinTech firm is looking for a Sales Executive to
grow its Asia business
About the role:
The Sales Executive is responsible for identifying, qualifying and prospecting new business opportunities, as well as managingexisting relationship with an eye for growing revenue by cross selling or up selling. This role is part of the sales team and reports to the head of sales.
Main responsibilities include:
- Generate leads and build a pipeline of potential clients through cold
calling & networking
- Grow existing accounts of the firm by up-selling and cross-selling
- Manage client inquiries & take ownership of sales process & administrative follow ups
- Attend firm and industry events
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Entrepreneurial team player with proven sales skills, lead generation, client management
- Independent, assertive & willingness to go extra miles
- Well organized and proven project management skills
- Exemplary communication skills including verbal, written, listening, and presentation
- English & Mandarin – a must
- Cantonese – a plus
- Experience working within the financial sector considered a plus
- Bachelor's degree, software engineering or business school
Our RICO cultural identity revolves around:
Treating each other with respect. We communicate in a constructive way, we respect diversity.
Encouraging creativity, innovation, new ideas and being pro-active. We support our employees in exploring new options and trying new technologies, methods and techniques, we seek continual improvement.
Leveraging each other’s strengths, we share, collaborate and build on each other’s knowledge, we are inclusive, we engage employees at all levels and we value time spent together.
Sharing information at all levels. We are curious and open to cultural differences, we value transparency, we promote an open-door policy: everyone is approachable by all our people, no matter their job title.
Itiviti is a market-leading global provider of multi-asset trading technology and financial infrastructure solutions for buy-side and sell-side market participants, including NYFIX, one of the industry’s largest FIX-based trading communities.
Serving around 2000 clients worldwide, we provide consistent, reliable access to the most up-to-date and innovative order routing, connectivity and trading solutions available. Top-tier trading firms, banks, brokers, exchanges and institutional investors rely on our technology, solutions and expertise to streamline their daily operations, connect to their desired markets, and trade when and where they want. All while being able to comply with global regulation.
With global offices in 18 locations covering all major financial centers the merger of Itiviti and ULLINK in March 2018 created a full-service technology and infrastructure provider, covering all asset classes, geographies and regulatory landscapes.
For more information, please visit WWW.ITIVITI.COM or WWW.ULLINK.COM.
Itiviti is owned by Nordic Capital Fund VII.