- Support the data definition and mapping between AML and the source systems \t
- Design the Extract, Transform of ETL programs operation flow \t
- Develop new ETL programs and AML Scenarios \t
- Perform system integration test \t
- Provide UAT support on the delivered programs \t
- Responsible for resolving the issues arising from UAT and fix the delivered programs \t
- Prepare project documentations, reports, etc.
\t About Cognizant
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent \t
- Minimum 3 years hands on development experience, preferably in banking industry \t
- Solid knowledge in UNIX, Java, PL/SQL, Oracle, C/C++, and other common programming languages \t
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills \t
- Able to work under pressure with limited supervision \t
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.