* Proficient in ASP.NET, C#. SQL Server * System design & Devt. * 2yrs - 7yrs of hands-on exp.
SENIOR SYSTEM ANALYST, AVP (Corporate Bank)
Our client offers a broad range of financial services for corporate banking including Trade Finance, Cash Management, Project Finance, etc. They are looking for competent candidates for the application teams.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work on system development planning and projects. Collaborate with other developers to conduct system development activities.
- Collect user requirements and transform into system design
- Manage development deliverables quality.
- Liaise with various parties for system implementation.
- Organize UAT and other activities with users and relevant parties.
- Degree or above in Computer Studies or equivalent
- At least 7 years' hands-on experience in application / software development with minimum 5 years' experience in solution design and project management, previous experience in banking industry will be an advantage
- Proficient in ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server. Java & UiPath knowledge is an advantage
- Concrete knowledge in information security
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & analytical skills
- Fast paced, organized, independent and detailed mind
- Good command of both English and Chinese; Mandarin is an advantage
Candidates with less experience will also be considered for System Analyst or Analyst Programmer.