SMS APAC Assistant Manager/ Manager
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!Responsibilities
Assist APCC Secretariat - Peak workloads and holiday cover ﴾ 50% ﴿
- Arrange all the necessary logistics for APCC's to take place smoothly, including the verification of agenda accuracy and documents completeness.
- Coordinate with the CCDG Secretariat in the logistics of APac-related credit committees.
- Ensure timely notification of APCC decisions to the appropriate recipients and follow-up on soft conditions.
- Prepare weekly schedule of forthcoming credit proposals to APCC and proactively prepare for rush periods.
- Timely update the regional level activity log ﴾"Master Pipeline"﴿ and produce reporting about the credit process flow.
- Consolidate and update the "Weekly Deals Report" every week.
Assist with Preparation of Country Envelopes ﴾50%﴿
- In close coordination with GRM, ensure that the scheduling and retro planning of all country Envelope Committees is practical and efficient.
- Collect and consolidate all Country Envelope requests from all Poles, Metiers and business lines. Confirm accuracy and completeness.
- Validate utilizations and RWA consumption in coordination with GRM and business lines.
- Responsible on behalf of APAC to ensure the quality of all Country Envelope logistics.
- Coordinate reallocation of Country Envelope between business lines when necessary, by seeking agreement from the business lines and the Country Head.
- Outside of Country Envelope preparation schedules ﴾30% of time allocation﴿, involvement in ad hoc SMS APAC projects.
Assist Head SMS APAC for Ad hoc Projects / Special Assignments
- Data collection and analysis on credit process efficiency, use of delegations, portfolio data collection.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
- Organization skills - accuracy and completeness, prioritization of tasks.
- Communication skills - being able to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Time management - being able to keep an appropriate work / life balance.