SRM / RM, Real Estate, Corporate Banking
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Executive Access
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
Our client is a major bank with strong Corporate Banking businesses in the region. They are currently looking for Relationship Manager in the China Team with a focus on Real Estate clients, based in Hong Kong.
- Regional Exposure
- Large Corporates Clients Coverage
- Highly Rewarded
Reporting to the Team Head of Corporate Banking the successful candidate will be responsible for managing and expand existing clientele base in the Real Estate industry and generating targeted revenue growth. You will be cross-selling ECM, DCM, Treasury, Cash Management and Trade Finance to Real Estate clients in Greater China.
Successful Candidates will have:
- A relevant university degree
- At least 8 years of Corporate Banking experience, preferably 3 years with Real Estate focus, those with relevant experience in other sectors will also be considered
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Experience in deal structuring, including pricing and transactions.
- Strong credit analysis skills
If you have strong clients facing and analytical skills and you're keen to work for a leading bank, contact Maggie Li via +852 2842 7112 or via firstname.lastname@example.org. Salaries will be commensurate with the successful candidates experience.