SSGA Marketing Manager Asia ex-Japan, Vice President
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- State Street
- 17 Jun 18 2018-06-17
State Street We are seeking an experienced professional in marketing communications and content who is creative, organized and energetic to join our team within the Global Product & Marketing organization. This position will be responsible for the strategic planning and implementation of marketing, product and
We are seeking an experienced professional in marketing communications and content who is creative, organized and energetic to join our team within the Global Product & Marketing organization. This position will be responsible for the strategic planning and implementation of marketing, product and investment communications initiatives for the region, and will report to the Head of Marketing, Asia ex-Japan.
Responsibilities and Expectations
The Marketing Manager, Asia ex-Japan will be responsible for developing marketing communications and content strategy, and taking it through to planning and execution. This individual is required to be self-motivated and possess the ability to collaborate with various stakeholders including local business and investment teams, as well as the wider teams across APAC, EMEA and the U.S.
- Work with stakeholders and define the content needs and communication strategy for target audience that will cover brochures, articles, presentations, videos, infographics, multi-medias, etc.
- Project-manage marketing communications and content campaigns and all relevant components.
- Spearhead the development process of content and collaterals from idea generation, creation, reviews, approvals and testing (if interactive content).
- Manage the regional collateral pipeline and deliverables.
- Ensure that our web and digital platforms deliver a good content experience to visitors or audience.
- Keep an eye on communications and content strategy in the market, and identify opportunities to stand out from competition.
- Liaise and build strong relationships with various internal parties and external service providers.
- 5-10 years of experience in managing marketing communications and investment content, preferably in the asset management industry.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects, changing priorities and stakeholders simultaneously.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Chinese language skill is also required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or journalism.
- Keen interest in and good knowledge of financial markets, investment topics and asset management products.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor as well as in a team setting.
- Understanding in publishing, event, online media, production and design.
- Skills in using marketing automation tools such as Marketo or Eloqua is a definite advantage.