SVP/Director, Credit Risk Management
- HKD1500000.00 - HKD1700000.00 per annum
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Links International
- 15 Jul 18 2018-07-15
A Global Investment Bank is currently looking to hire a SVP or Director for their expanding Credit Risk Management team in Hong Kong.
SVP/Director - Credit Risk Management
- Undertake credit analysis requirements for counterparty risk. Counterparties will principally be Financial Institutions. Proactive risk management of the counterparty credit risk (covering counterparty probability of default and counterparty exposure).
- Provide insight in to credit risk being taken by the firm.
- Review all relevant credit terms in legal documentation (mainly ISDA-CSA and GMRA)
- Be involved early in complex transactions to ensure they are structured appropriately with appropriate risk mitigation features.
- Review transaction approval requests.
- Take a lead role in assisting the CRO chairing the Complex Transaction Committee in Asia.
- To manage, identify, measure and report the market risk arising from structured transactions and from the credit trading desk.
- Work across risk functions to contribute to the success of the risk management team as a whole.
- Train and develop junior staff members.
- Work with the structured business and equity solution teams to review new proposals. Monitoring of existing structured transactions.
- Completion of counterparty credit risk new/increase credit applications and annual reviews. Exercise of a delegated credit authority.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in counterparty credit risk management.
- Strong communication skills. Must be business fluent in Mandarin.
- Sound product knowledge (structured derivatives and repo).
- Solid quantitative skills, with good understanding of stress tests and expected shortfall measurement, in particular for structured trades.
- Significant experience preparing and presenting risk papers to senior management, board members and auditors.
- Strong knowledge of the offshore Chinese bond market.