SVP COO PB
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 18 May 18 2018-05-18
Our client has a strong presence and is recognised for its leadership in the region. They awarded and named as best and Safest Bank in Asis by global organization.
- Manage and develop the Wealth Management COO Office while developing operational activities and supporting the Bank's strategic objectives
- Responsible for Business Operations, including formulating and implementing the business operations strategy and policies, developing new operational procedures and systems, and enhancing existing processes to achieve optimal efficiency.
- Ensure good coordination with regional office and local implementation of Regional Wealth strategies / initiatives.
- Recruit and retain talents to strengthen the leadership bench strength and succession planning.
- Ensure that business unit(s) comply with internal policies, ethical standards and regulatory requirements.
- To develop an effective program through on-going process improvement to increase productivity and service level to both internal and external clients.
- Develop and implement a robust risk framework consistent with the Group's framework and regulatory requirements.
- Establish and review policies, procedures and risk controls for continued fit of overall risk profile with business goals and strategies.
- Implement and facilitate risk metrics and reports, including losses and incidents, key risk exposure, control self-assessment and early warning signals.
- Anticipate changes likely to impact any aspect of back-office operations and ensure consistent standards, processes and controls.
- Liaise with senior management in front and back office to ensure business needs are met in a timely and accurate fashion.
- In consultation with Group Compliance, provide direction and management of the governance and control function.
- To work closely and proactively with business partners such as Front Office, T&M, Credit etc. to ensure total client solutions and top quality delivery of clients services.
- To handle and lead all processes related to customer complaints.
- Re-engineer processes for a higher level operating efficiency and improve overall client's satisfaction level.
- To assist Head of CBG & WM in overall expense management control and to improve income/expense ratio.
- To monitor adequacy of training programs to front-line and other support units on new and revised policies & procedural changes to achieve an effective and seamless roll-out.
- Private banking experience is a must
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong leadership and management capabilities
- Is a visible leader who inspires team to develop and excel
- Ability to think strategically, analytically and across many dimensions
- Anticipates potential business / technical problems and actively performs conflict resolution and negotiation to implement innovative and effective solutions
- Good banking, financial, compliance, control & regulatory knowledge
- Good understanding of after sales service delivery, service feedback channeling, and problem resolution
- Working knowledge of risk management, including market, credit, operational, legal, regulatory, and compliance aspects and internal controls.
- Fluent in English & Chinese