- up to HKD 1.8mil per annum
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Singapore
- 13 Feb 18
SVP Group Compliance | Leading Banking Group
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: up to HKD 1.8mil per annum
- Job Type: Full time
Seeking an SVP of Compliance with an established, leading bankOur client is a leading Banking Group with a strong Asian presence, and is seeking an experienced and ambitious Senior Vice President of Compliance to join their ranks. The ideal candidate will have proven experience within Banking Compliance, and will take on a Deputy role to the Head of Compliance.
- Develop and implement internal policies, procedures and guidelines in compliance with regulatory requirements on a group level across various business units
- Provide guidance on a group level to various business lines and senior management on the latest regulatory developments
- Conduct training and update relevant policies when there are changes to the regulatory landscape
- Review and new products, services, and businesses from a compliance perspective
- Liaise with major Regulators on compliance, regulatory, and internal audit matters
- Assist the Head of Compliance in leading major Compliance projects and movements within the organisation
- Minimum 10 years of experience in compliance or audit fields
- In-depth knowledge of banking compliance as stipulated by the relevant regulators
This is a great new opportunity to lead the Compliance function in a supportive environment, with one of the market leaders in the Banking industry.
Compliance professionals looking for their next challenge or step up, with good Banking Compliance backgrounds in reputable institutions, apply now via the link below.
EA License No. 16S8194