Sales Developing and Planning Officer - HSBC Insurance
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Mar 18 2018-03-07
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers. As a leader in new life insurance business and Hong Kong’s largest administrator of retirement schemes, the business serves this diverse client portfolio from its management offices in Hong Kong and through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Sales Developing and Planning Officer.
In this role, you will
- Formulating and reviewing strategies to explore business opportunities or business performance to achieve in Mandatory Provident Funds market share growth
- Devising promotion schemes, activities and launching of tactical promotions in achieving business target and business retention
- Supporting the business performance functions such as facilitating training and coordination of seminar programs
- Devising initiatives to enhance team work within the team and join up promotion programs with external business partners
- Coordinating review of service agreements with all business partners to comply with the internal service standard and external compliance requirements
- Monitoring and maintaining sales quality assurance to ensure control and to meet group standard
- Acting as a risk coordinator to identify any operational risk and to establish controls and make reviews at a timely manner
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University Graduate
- Some working experience in Marketing and Project Management within Insurance or Pension settings
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Fluent in English and Cantonese. Able to read and write in English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Possess strong Database skills
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AIJ0
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited