Our client is an established and fast-growing Payments company with a strong presence and partnerships in the region. As a part of their HK expansion plans, they are looking to recruit for a Sales Manager.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- To lead all sales efforts among SME clients, generate new business opportunities
- Proactively pursue new business, and new customer acquisition
- Build credibility through in-depth knowledge of SME finance and payments industry.
- Work closely with leadership team to monitor sales metrics and report on quarterly sales and revenue forecasts
- Establish excellent customer retention and growth and address a questions/concerns and requests
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- A relevant degree with at least 5-8 years of working experience in a Sales role ideally from banking, cards, or Finance industry
- Prior experience in working with SME clientele
- Entrepreneurial mindset, driven and goal oriented
- Passion for Fintech/Payments industry
- Proven network and strong sales track record
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese language skills
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels.
Please contact Devi Kumar or email your CV directly in word format to email@example.com
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days, we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.