- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 18 Nov 18
The Sales Manager will be responsible for sales of Prophet software licenses (the most renowned actuarial solution), a range of Professional Services and Managed Services associated with Prophet to insurance companies in Hong Kong and Taiwan region. This is a quota carrying sales role.
The role is commission earning. Commissions are earned on Software, add-on software and a large range of packaged and bespoke professional and managed services.
The role will be based in Hong Kong. Significant travel throughout the territory is a requirement.
Requirements - the Sales Manager will be expected to:
• Manage the accounts and the territory assigned
• To meet the sales revenue targets and objectives.
• Create and execute account plans for users in the assigned territory
• Work closely with Pre-Sales, Professional Service Team to lead the business in the provided territory.
The Sales Manager will be expected to have the following skills, knowledge and attributes:
• The ability to sell, concepts and solutions at senior and C-levels
• Experience of working in a team selling environment and in/with virtual teams.
• Experience of working with partner organizations i.e. Big 4 consulting companies
• An understanding of the business issues of the life and non-life insurance industry
• An understanding of actuarial based Risk Management solutions
• Strategic thinking and planning to achieve the sustainable business growth
• As you will be managing Chinese clients knowledge of Mandarin and Cantonese will be an added advantage
• Who has min 5 years of sales experience with at least 3 years serving insurance industry,
or who has actuarial experience/deep relationships in the region,
or who was selling insurance application software as a hunter sales,
or who has worked in the competitors of Prophet solution,
or who has worked in an enterprise IT vendor environment especially in Greater China region
will be preferred.
This Sales Manager role directly reports to the North Asia Insurance Sales manager, then Senior Vice President of APAC.