We are working with one the the international exchange, looking to add a experienced Sales Manager to their team in Hong Kong covering the Hong Kong and Korea Based clients.
The Sales Manager is responsible to recognize, develope and maintain strong relationships with Hong Kong and Korea Based FInancial Institutions, including funds, asset managers and other insitutional investors.
- Develop and Maintain relationships with both Sell-side and Buy-side Clients
- Increase both International and Domestic investor's product usage
- Represent and promote the wide range of product services in Hong Kong and Korea
- Understand client's strategic objectives & business models
- Identify and acknowledge new market trends in order to Identify client's needs and demands
- Project management of business development relevant projects & initiatives, with focus on Korea
- Active participation in industry-relevant associations Representation on events & conferences
- University degree in business administration/economics/finance and/or min. 5 years experience in the international financial industry
- Strong sales experience with broad network and relationship to domestic and international financial institutions
- Solid knowledge in Derivatives products, clearing processes and risk management
- Proficient & self-confident manner with excellent presentation skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, and Korean. Additional language skills will be an asset
- Excellent communication skills with high service orientation and the ability to communicate precisely across time-zones and different cultural backgrounds
- The position requires frequent travelling to Asian financial markets & Europe