Job Description Department Description The Intermediary Business is responsible for marketing FIL's retail products to intermediaries and wholesalers in Hong Kong. The target clients are typically banks, insurance companies, private banks, investment advisors and other financial intermediaries. Purpose of your role The Team Assistant is responsible for providing day-to-day support to Hong Kong Intermediary Business.
- Provide day-to-day support to Hong Kong Intermediary Business.
- Work closely with the intermediary sales team to ensure they are fully prepared to interact with clients and promote Fidelity funds
- Assist the team to manage administrative work to ensure the efficiency of the business
- Handle client event logistics and meeting coordination
- Coordinate with relevant parties to prepare for client communications
- Create and maintain sales presentation for both internal and external use
- Interact with other business units (Marketing, Finance, Operations etc.) to ensure the Intermediary Sales team is able to operate at the peak of efficiency at all time
- Assist and manage sales support materials
Experience and Qualifications Required
- A university graduate with 3+ years relevant work experience in sales administrative role for either distributor or asset management company
- Detail oriented with a strong focus on client service
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work under a fast pace environment and meet tight delivery deadlines
- Flexible and positive attitude to work