Sales Team Head, Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- KGI Hong Kong Limited
- 15 Jan 18 2018-01-15
Founded in 1988, the KGI Group is a multi-faceted, pan-Asian financial services group that thrives on providing the highest standards of service to its clients. The KGI Group prides itself on utilizing unsurpassable integrity and professionalism, prudence in its judgments and reliance on the security of a well-resourced institution to provide this service to its clients. Your No.1 Choice for Global Investment and Financial Services
- To build and lead a sales team to achieve business targets in revenue, AUM and customer numbers, etc.
- To offer total financial solutions to clients by leveraging products of Funds, Bonds, Notes, Equity and Insurance, etc.
- To work closely with Product and Support teams to offer suitable products and services to meet clients’ expectation.
- To lead sales team compliance with internal/external regulations and guidelines.
- College or University and above with major in Business Administration, Finance is preferable or related degrees.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in financial services industry in client facing sales roles with not less than 3 years’ experience in sales team head position
- Sound knowledge of financial markets and products
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, people management and client relationship management skills
- Holder of SFC license RA1, RA4 license. A technical representative under PIBA is a plus
Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
For more details about career opportunities in KGI, please visit our website: http://www.kgieworld.com/Careers.aspx?sc_lang=en
Please send application with resume and expected salary quoting the job reference to email@example.com or mail to HR Department, 41/F Central Plaza, 18 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)