We are a diversified crypto finance firm. Our core value is building strong relationships with our clients, helping them buy and sell cryptocurrency products, earn yield, manage risk and access liquidity. We operate around the clock and around the globe, with a presence in Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Seoul, and Vancouver.
Our firm offers world-class technology infrastructure and research capabilities, but we are still unconstrained and nimble enough to remain deeply entrepreneurial. We are always interested in people who have an appetite for taking calculated risk, demonstrate a high level of original thinking and intellectual curiosity.
- Provide liquidity to clients and counterparties as well as manage position/inventory risks.
- Identify and capture trading opportunities and execute proprietary trading strategies within given risk limits.
- Provide superior client coverage, facilitate client flows and explore cross sell areas.
- Analyze market data, trends and channel key market information to clients to identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Create customized derivatives-based solutions to meet clients’ objectives.
- Participate in designing and refining in-house trading systems.
- Have excellent written and communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset, as well as strong communication,
- interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with a diverse set of responsibilities.
- Able to evolve with a rapidly growing organization and industry, as well as to thrive in
- situations of change and deliver under pressure.
- Able to collaborate with a global team across multiple time zones.
- Demonstrable interest in global financial markets is a plus.
- Experience in trading and/or market making is a plus.
- Degree in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or related field preferred.
What We Offer
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of emerging technology.
- Dynamic environment and opportunities to work with a team with proven track records across traditional finance, tech and FinTech fields.
- Social insurance and supplementary commercial insurance.
- Paid annual leave.