Sales Trader, Institutional Sales & Trading
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Mar 19
China Securities (International) Finance Holding Company Limited (中信建投(國際)金融控股有限公司) ("CSCI") is a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Securities Co., Ltd. ("CSC") with its headquarters in Beijing. CSCI was established in July 2012 in Hong Kong. We are committed to establish as a full-service investment banking enterprise. Through our Corporate Finance, Asset Management, Securities Brokerage, Research and Financing businesses. We provide a wide range of investment banking products and services to meet the needs of corporations, institutional and wealth management clients. To cope with our business expansion, we are recruiting new members to join our team of committed, dedicated and high-caliber finance professionals.
- Responsible for executing orders for clients through liaising with their sales trader on pricing.
- Analyze real-time market data and information to make effective trading proposals.
- Coordinate internally on client needs and make recommendations on investment strategy.
- Participate in Non-deal roadshows and investment activities to increase the company's reputation.
- Degree holder in Finance or related discipline(s);
- Attained all regulatory criteria for carrying out licensed activities;
- Tactful in handling clients’ needs and think out of the box for solution from multi-perspectives;
- Organized and well planned with a strong desire for success;
- Good relationship with broker house to build business;
- Have persistent and patient attitudes in winning deals;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including both Putonghua and Cantonese).