Salesforce Consultant - Global Retailer, HKD40k
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 08 Oct 18
Global retailer seeks a Salesforce Consultant, with strong salesforce CRM background, to lead their project team in HK and support APAC market.
As a Salesforce Consultant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Act as a techno-functional specialist to the IT Delivery team and be responsible for the entire SDLC phase as a strong Team Player
- Provide the best and/or most cost-effective technical solutions to business users requirements & problems.
- Maintain a worldwide business solution suite, and ensure that it stays consistent throughout the whole organization
- Manage the expectations of Business users which are comprised of a large multi-lingual and cultural base
- Coordinate and ensure timely resolution to his/her helpdesk tickets and escalate to the IT Delivery team, whenever necessary
- Able to display good time management, multi-tasking abilities and willingness to try new tasks and skills whenever assigned
- University graduate, preferably in Business, Finance, IT or related disciplines.
- Knowledge of CRM solutions (Salesforce preferred)
- Immed Available is highly preferred
- Preferably with 3-5 years of working experience in Salesforce.com
- At least 1-2 full life-cycle implementations with hands-on customization in areas (but not limited to) such as Object fields, Workflow, Approvals & Validation rules, Apps, Reports, and Dashboards etc.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Tools (such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & etc)
- Fluent in English in all aspect (speaking, listening, reading and writing) is a must
- Fluent in Cantonese and/or Mandarin would be ideal
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.